It is not hard to find a company that claims to offer a better way to hire a home renovation company. Just search for “find recommended home renovation company” or “hire top contractor” and they pop up, one after another. The sales pitch varies, but generally it comes down to one of two things:
- Our listing of contractors is all you need to review as they all have met certain standards
- Our directory of contractors is all you need because they have been rated by actual customers
Yet you continue to hear horror stories. Why? It’s simple: all of these services are, in the end, just an add-on to what remains a broken process. Most important, they haven’t fixed two key problems:
- Chaos and confusion that results when you have to meet multiple contractors and get estimates with totally different specs and pricing
- Heavy mark-ups often added by the company that supplied the directory of contractors
renOmazing™, is the all-new approach to contractor sourcing that gives our members direct access to reasonable pricing and qualified contractors.[/st_heading]
Our Estimator, not the contractor, visits your home and takes the measurements and photos required to create your estimate. “Having to meet multiple contractors to get estimates is confusing, time consuming and inefficient for the consumer”, says Milton Ramirez, the Founder and General Manager of the renOmazing™ concept.
What the consumer wants and needs is the two things they get exclusively from renOmazing™:
- A single meeting for the estimating process with a professional estimator with no incentive to pad the price with hidden costs and mark ups
- The peace of mind that comes with knowing the fair market price for a project before he or she hires a contractor
“Think how easy it would be to pick a winning bid when you already know the fair market price,” says Mr. Ramirez.
“There is no guessing and, best of all, the total estimate is always going to be less than what you get with the other guys because there are no hidden costs and mark ups.”
Our selection of contractors, renovators and builders is different:
- Our membership terms attract the many top performing general contractors, builders and contractors who are want more than their current memberships
- Our contractors must have, at a minimum, three professional qualifications: insurance, a Better Business Bureau membership and a professional website, we also have a thorough interview process before accepting them.
The fair market price for every home reno or repair project handled by renOmazing™ will be posted on our website, where it can be seen by the customer and any contractor that wants to bid on the project.
“There is no room for wild markups because the entire process is transparent,” explains Mr. Ramirez.
“Better still, the internal competition between our top rated contractors ensures the consumer gets the best price and best service,” explains Mr. Ramirez.
“Our system is also better for the contractor because they don’t have to waste time writing up and presenting estimates.”
[st_button size=”medium” link_label=”Previous: The Difference” align=”center” link_url=”url:https%3A%2F%2Frenomazing.ca%2Fpages%2Fthe-difference|||”][st_button size=”medium” link_label=”Next: Sound Familiar?” align=”center” link_url=”url:https%3A%2F%2Frenomazing.ca%2Fpages%2Fsound-familiar|||”]
[st_heading align=”center”]Feel free to…[/st_heading]